Unacast powers the world’s largest network of proximity data, enabling brands and retailers to retarget customers online based on offline behavior.
We call this continued engagement.
Whilst the media industry is well served ...
See More with platforms that enable advertisers to retarget customers online using online data (e.g., Criteo, Adroll, Fetchback) this will only ever account for a maximum of 30% of consumers’ total activities. As the remaining 70% is spent offline, retailers and brands today have limited ability to adapt their advertising messaging and media spend accordingly.
Based on precise physical location, beacons and proximity technology like NFC, WiFi, QR-codes, are quickly becoming the preferred way for brands and retailers to engage with their customers in-store. Unacast offers the PROX Network to the world´s leading proximity solution providers to collect, segment and serve customer insight by understanding consumers’ collective offline and online behavior anonymously, in real-time.
This gives brands and retailers for the first time the possibility to retarget their offline visitors online. In addition to giving proximity solution providers incremental revenue and new product features, ad platforms incremental revenue and new campaign possibilities, and online users more relevant communication and ads.
Unacast holds best practice in offline data management and privacy guidelines. We never disclose recognizable customer data and our partners always retain full control over their own data sets.
Founded: June 27, 2014