PayPal provides online payment solutions to its users worldwide.
The freedom to do what you want with your money, when you want to do it. That’s New Money.
Check out how New Money helps you better control your funds.
See More e click “See More” to view the full description and our page moderation policy.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. For more information on PayPal, visit www.paypal.com/about. For PayPal financial information, visit investor.paypal-corp.com.
Page Moderation Policy
Move Over Old Money. There’s a New Money in town. New Money gives you new possibilities, and we’re committed to helping you realize them. We’re here to assist you Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm CT. For help with specific PayPal questions please send us a Facebook Private Message. We thank you in advance for your patience while we review questions in the order they were received.
We encourage your comments, questions and conversation, so you can connect with us as well as the rest of the awesome community. Using our page means posting in a courteous and respectful way. (In other words, play nice.) Posts that do not meet the courteous and respectful criteria may be removed.
There are other circumstances that may result in your post being removed. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- Including your own or another person’s contact information, physical address, email address, full name, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information in a post
- Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post, tag, or private message
- Making repetitive posts
- Advertising of any sort (including merchandise, auctions, services, commercial web sites, referrals, offers to trade, or “wanted” posts)
- Soliciting donations or fundraising
- Including material (graphic or text) that is obscene, pornographic, or adult in nature
If the behavior continues, we may also block you from posting on our page. So be cool and be well.Thanks for stopping by.
Founded: December 01, 1998