Hello! My name is Bharat Pulgam, I am a 17-year-old Junior in Minneapolis Minnesota and CEO of mXers Audio. It's is a true pleasure to be able to be featured in this amazing community!
I imagine we've all broken earbuds before...
See More , and whether they cost $20 or $200, it’s always a nuisance to buy replacements and throw our entire investment down the drain all because single part breaks. What if you could simply replace just the part that broke…? That's exactly what mXers modular earbuds aims to do. mXers is the only earbud & headphone platform that allows for easy repair and customizability with a simple snap, twist, and bam!
Our Product revolves around the concept of modularity and by creating segments in our everyday set of earbuds we've been able to create an ease of repair and customization never before seen in the audio space. Our patent pending connector method allows for a lossless and durable connection so you don't sacrifice comfort and durability in our product.
I started mXers Audio back in January of this year through the Catapult Incubator program in Chicago. After being partnered with some amazing advisors and an even better team of passionate students mXers came through as the most innovative product at that incubator.
Since our incorporation in November 2015 we have
- Received our Patent and Incorporated under that State of Minnesota
- Established and strategized national sales channels
- Calculated Financials for our company for the next 5 years putting us at 6,000,000 in Positive Cash flow by 2020
- Strengthened Marketing efforts nationally by strategic placement of 10 brand ambassadors at national universities and high schools
- Modeled and detailed product schematics and created final renderings
- Increased brand awareness across multiple highschools's within the state
- Worked with multiple market professionals to ensure a high-quality product
- Created an online AD campaign to attract more visitors to our page which has been successful in conversion statistics
I would appreciate any feedback or concerns you may have! Your thoughts are vital to ensure we deliver the best possible product to our listeners.