Search and marketplace for social media content.
Making social content available. Legally. Full commercial license, fixed price.
Bigger than other libraries and more authentic than stock, Lobster is a platform which enables ...
See More brands, agencies and the press to license visual content directly from social media and cloud archives users.
No upload needed. Users can proactively list their content on the Lobster platform. Lobster can also reach out to creators of unlisted content to negotiate a licensing deal.
1) Sign up at lobster.media with any of the accounts you use to share or store your content (Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Vk, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Photos or Verizon cloud)
2) Add #ilobsterit tag to your normal social updates (i.e. on Instagram / Flickr) and sign up with that source to start selling the content automatically.
3) Earn 75% of the price (starting from $0.75) on every license purchase (minus PayPal commissions). Unlimited sales, unlimited earnings.
Highest standard of user-generated content in an instant - live, real, and cheaper than most stock. Perfect for brands, newsdesks, freelancers and agencies.
Search the marketplace lobster.media/marketplace - by multiple #tags, @usernames, colours, geolocation and more.
Buy user's photos and videos, get a non-exclusive worldwide royalty-free license by e-mail and download the files immediately.
Society at large & our mission:
1) Lobster is working to help protect the IP rights for users' individual content, such as Instagram or Flickr photos. Simply by providing a tool for legal rights acquisition.
2) Lobster promotes crowdsourcing, independent remote work and the freedom to earn on your own creativity.
* License: please refer to lobster.media/terms
* Full instructions: lobster.media/about
Founded: April 30, 2013