**[Integromat]** is an integration and automation service offering features that you won’t find on other similar services. We do everything that other automation services like Zapier or IFTTT offers, but we are adding a wide range...
See More of more advanced options.
Here is a short overview:
* Automations can be very complex. You can automate an **unlimited number of consecutive actions**, not just 1:1 (if this:then that). Each action has at its disposal data returned by previous actions. This allows you to automate your entire workflow, not just one part.
* Integromat gives you the possibility to use built-in **routers to duplicate any incoming data**. Using routers, you can divide your scenario into multiple routes and process data separately in each route.
* Integromat supports **dynamically created inputs and outputs**. Thanks to this feature you can, for example, call remote database procedures and map their input and output variables. It’s a function that you won´t find anywhere else.
* Built-in **feeders** are special modules that can split incoming data into multiple parts and then process each part separately. For example, if you receive an email with multiple attachments, you can handle each attachment separately.
* **Aggregators**, on the other hand, allow to merge individual data into a single bundle. We can, for example, create a ZIP archive of files contained in a specific folder and then save it or send it anywhere.
* We can work with files as if they were **binary data**. Therefore we do not need to know the path to a folder. This lets you, for example, transform images or work with file content as with a text.
* Another unique feature is the possibility to **schedule webhooks**. With Integromat you can, for example, make an automation that will gather text messages received on your mobile phone during a day and then at midnight select a winner. Standard webhooks are of course also supported.
* We support **serialization and deserialization of JSON** documents and give you the possibility to work with your data in any way. Nested objects or fields are no problem for us.
* Thanks to the **transaction processing of data**, Integromat is able to complete an entire automation as scheduled. In case of error, Integromat reverts all changes and restores the initial state. In short, it will either perform all actions as scheduled or nothing.
* Integromat stores **incomplete runs (DLQ)**. If an automation encounters an error, we will save its state. This ensures that no data are lost. You can then fix the issue and continue executing from where it was stopped.
* Perfect **visualization of everything you do**. From possibility to watch how your automation is being executed to visualization of data flow in the Execution history.
Founded: January 01, 2012