What to eat and where to eat today? You can find the answers at Foodierate Platform – Web App and Mobile App to find food and restaurant deals, coupons, meal offers - cheapest and nearest food in Indonesia - under $3.
See More ierate App, you can:
1. Find the food deals.
2. Find food based on the name of the food (name of the dish) or the name of the restaurant, e.g. fried rice aka nasi goreng (dish name) or Solaria (restaurant name).
3. Find nearest food.
4. Find food at nearest restaurant.
5. Find food at nearest Mall (Shopping Centre) or Foodcourt.
6. Find nearest food based on your daily meal budget, e.g. below $1, $2, $3.
7. Find food based on type of dishes, e.g. noodle (bakmi), satay (sate), duck (bebek), etc.
8. Find food based on location, e.g. Senayan, Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK), Kelapa Gading, etc.
9. Find food based on the name of the Mall (Shopping Centre), e.g. Grand Indonesia, Senayan City, Central Park, etc.
You can see each dish’ picture, read people’s reviews of the dish, bookmark your favourite dish and the address of the restaurant outlet, plan to eat the dish on a certain date, get the complete information of the food and the restaurant, e.g. complete all outlets of the restaurant, see the full menu of the restaurant before dining in, phone number and opening hours of the restaurant.
You can also invite your friends to eat together by sharing the dish that you have picked before (e.g. Smoked Chicken Fried Rice at Bakmi GM) to WhatsApp, Line, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media.
You can also sharing your blog, Instagram, or Youtube channel that is linked to the dish that you reviewed at Foodierate, manage your food and culinary experience on dish and restaurant that you want to visit next.
Founded: October 10, 2018