News and content from EY
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world o...
See More ver. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
EY material on this page has been prepared for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as accounting, tax, or other professional advice. Please refer to your advisors for specific advice.
Any opinions expressed by EY personnel or others posting material on this page are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect the position of EY. Opinions should be viewed in the context of the time they were expressed.
Please note that EY does not control the advertising that may appear alongside this page.
We encourage comments on EY related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
* Keep your comments relevant to the topic. Off-topic comments will be removed so we can keep discussions focused for all of our users. New discussions may be started on new relevent topics and all relevant comments should be directed there.
* Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, EY or other companies). Distressing content is also banned and will be deleted.
* We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us privately through the 'Here to help' tab.
* To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individuals offline will be removed.
* Constructive criticisms of EY which we can be acted is encourage as long as it does not contain information relating to our processes, clients or EY people.
* Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
* Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicizing / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
* Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other EY users will be removed.
* Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
* Content containing unverified or false claims about us, our leaders, clients, people or anyone associated with EY will be removed.
* Images and video where consent from those featured is not clear will be removed.
* We do not allow links to non-EY sites as we cannot guarantee the content of those sites.
Finally, EY retains the right to remove content posted to Facebook or block users from posting to this page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
Please respect all of the social media accounts in use:
Facebook terms and conditions on.fb.me/hix5Xa
Twitter terms and conditions support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
LinkedIn terms and conditions: www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/safety/4026/4027/34593
Founded: January 01, 1989