Interested in working with us? Follow our careers Facebook page: www.facebook.com/creditsuissecareers
The purpose of our Facebook page is to share and discuss news and information about Credit Suisse and the financial industry.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for everyone. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions: www.facebook.com/legal/terms
While we are keen to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by users of this Facebook page do not necessarily reflect Credit Suisse’s opinion, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
We value your opinion and encourage you to share your views. We do not take decisions on moderating posts lightly. However, we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Invasion of other people’s privacy
Internet Security: www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/internet_security.jsp
This page is moderated by Credit Suisse employees. We'll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can't guarantee that we'll reply to every comment.
If you have a specific question about products, services or career opportunities, we are unable to help you via Facebook. You can get help by:
Calling our hotline or visiting www.credit-suisse.com/contact to get product related support.
- Visit www.credit-suisse.com/careers or www.facebook.com/creditsuissecareers for more information about our career opportunities
- Visit www.credit-suisse.com/locations for a list of our branches
Founded: January 01, 1996